This User Agreement (“Agreement” or “Terms of Service”, or “Terms”) is a contract between you (“you”, “your”, “user”, “customer”, “client”, “account holder”) and Daenerys & Co. Pte Ltd (“Daenerys”, “we”, “us”, “our”), and governs your access and use of our Services. “Services” refers individually and collectively to the Daenerys website, Daenerys Platform, and any additional services provided by Daenerys, as well as all written or electronic materials including software, data, or other content (“Content”).
By accepting these Terms electronically (for example, by clicking “I Agree”), signing up to use a Daenerys Account, accessing or using the Services, purchasing Services, registering for an account with us, executing these Terms, or accepting an order that references these Terms, you are accepting and agreeing to these Terms, policies and guidelines referenced in these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms or to any future amendments to these Terms, you may not access or use any of Daenerys’s Services and must cancel your Daenerys Account, free of charge, in the manner set forth below.
We will notify you of amendments to these Terms by either: (a) posting the revised terms on our website; (b) sending you an email notification to the email address that you provided to us as part of your account registration, or a notification via SMS or other messaging service; or (c) presenting the revised Terms to you when you log into to our website. It is your responsibility to provide and update your email address, to check for such notices, and to make sure our notices have not been trapped by your spam filter. It is your responsibility to periodically revisit these Terms as posted on our website. Such updated Terms will become effective the earlier of: (a) when you accept them online or offline or (b) thirty (30) days after we post or email the update, in which case your continued use of any of the Services or failure to cancel your account will indicate your acceptance of the amendment(s).
Daenerys is a blockchain technology company that develops innovative blockchain hardware and software solutions to secure Digital Assets. Daenerys’s products and services include, among others:
- “Cryptocurrency Liquidity Services", through which customers can buy Cryptocurrency from, and sell Cryptocurrency to Daenerys; and
- “Institutional Custodial Services”, custodial and other custodial related services that we provide to customers using Daenerys Crypto Storage (DCS).
In order to use the services above, we may require you to agree and/or sign the following separate agreement(s) related to such services:
Cryptocurrency Liquidity Services
Cryptocurrency buy or sell transactions below 50,000 SGD made through our Website:
Retail Crypto Purchase Agreement
Cryptocurrency buy or sell transactions above 50,000 SGD made through our OTC Desk
Master Purchase Agreement
Institutional Custodial Services
Crypto Storage Agreement
- Cryptocurrency Liquidity Services
- Daenerys may make modifications to the Services at any time, as it deems appropriate, and at its sole discretion.
- In order to use the Services, you must open a Daenerys Account. When you open an account, we will ask you for contact information such as your name, phone number, email address, and information relating to the ultimate beneficial owner and/or the most senior individual within the organization for insutitional accounts or trusts. We will also ask you for information on your business, including, but not limited to, your business’s legal name or “doing business as” (“DBA”), physical address of the business, and your company's website. The information that you provide at the time of account opening must be accurate and complete and you must inform us within fifteen (15) business days of any changes to such information. We may require additional information from you to help verify your identity and assess your business risk, such as your date of birth and/or for a copy of a government-issued identification. We may also obtain information about you from third parties, such as identity verification services. We have the right to reject your account registration or to later close your Daenerys Account, if you do not provide us with accurate, complete, and satisfactory information.
Client Acceptance Procedures
For an account to be upgraded to a Verified Account, you must pass the compliance checks conducted by our Compliance Department. To that end you will be requested to provide us with any such information as we may require or request from time to time in relation to this Agreement and all information and documents required to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including all applicable “know your customer” (“KYC”) and “anti-money laundering” (“AML”) rules and regulations.
You agree that we will perform a background check before your Daenerys Account can be upgraded to a Verified Account. We may use compliance systems and databases to obtain information about you for purposes of confirming your identity under KYC and AML rules.
You represent and warrant to us at all times that, to the best of your knowledge, any information provided to us by you is complete, accurate, and not misleading in any material respect and you agree to notify us, should such information change.
Daenerys shall, from time to time, deem certain countries to be prohibited countries, in accordance with various risk factors, legislation, regulation, and guidance. We may reject users that are residing in or citizens of a prohibited country.
- Verified Account